After a lot of research, I feel pretty confident that I have chronic pelvic girdle pain (my oldest child is 7). What kind Dr do I need to see?

Dr. FLORENCE NNEBE

In brief: Internist

I will depend on your impressions.
At least 6 major causes contribute to CPG pain. If you think your discomfort is attributable to CPG pain, an internist will be the first consult to sort through possible causes, and will be in the best position to direct your care. Please request an internist from Healthtap and you will be directed to one of the many qualified internist in the network. Take care.

In brief: Internist

I will depend on your impressions.
Dr. FLORENCE NNEBE
Dr. FLORENCE NNEBE
Dr. Shontae Buffington