I have aids, what am I supposed to do?

Dr. David Rosenthal
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Find HIV Specialist

HIV is a very treatable disease, but you need to find an HIV specialist that treats HIV positive patients and that follows this rapidly changing area of medicine.
If you are in the USA, then http://aids.gov/locator/ is a great place to look for a HIV specialist. Click on the "services tab" and then look for "Ryan White HIV care" and "health centers".

In brief: Find HIV Specialist

Dr. David Rosenthal
Dr. David Rosenthal
Dr. Daniel Lee

In brief: Seek medical help

I would recommend that you seek medical help from a primary care provider that takes care of HIV patients.
There is a national program called the ryan white care act (named after ryan white, the kid who died from HIV back in 1990). This provides medical care to anyone in the us who has HIV infection, even if you don't have any medical insurance. No one in the us with HIV should be without care!

In brief: Seek medical help

Dr. Daniel Lee
Dr. Daniel Lee
Dr. Alan Stein
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Other web sites

Also check american academy of HIV medicine for certified docs in your area, or gilead sciences web site.

In brief: Other web sites

Dr. Alan Stein
Dr. Alan Stein
Dr. Dominic Riganotti
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Get specialty care

I agree with dr. Rosenthal.
..Infectious disease physicians are always best. Hiv treatment can get complicated despite what many think. I spend half my time here in south florida undoing harm caused elsewhere. Board certified is the way to go please. You can visit the idsa website..The infectious disease society of america to help find a local qualified provider.

In brief: Get specialty care

I agree with dr. Rosenthal.
Dr. Dominic Riganotti
Dr. Dominic Riganotti