Pink(or red) not itchy and painless patches on my skin,it starts from my chest and upper arm,now it is spreading everywhere but smaller.5days.syphlis?

Dr. Stephen Scholand
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Show the rash to MD

The causes of skin rashes are quite numerous.
Syphilis is generally somewhat rare, although certain risk factors may lead to an increased chance of catching it. For the rash you describe, I would want to know if anything appeared on the palms or the soles of your feet? If this was 'secondary' syphilis, you would have first have had a chancre- a large boil type thing where 'contact' may have been.

In brief: Show the rash to MD

Dr. Stephen Scholand
Dr. Stephen Scholand
Dr. Jane Van Dis