I keep having small drops and frequent urination. I went to the doc and they said I dont have a uti as they took my sample. I have my period too,help

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Here are some...

Do you mean having a few drops of urine just after voiding? If so, try to void in leaning-forward position and with toilet paper to tap & soak the few drops may retain around hymen, & see.
As to frequency, watch how much & what you drink and eat; if noticing something you consume incites your frequency, adjust and stop accordingly. More? See doc or to www.HealthTap/com/dr-Lin with RQPWJC to login.

In brief: Here are some...

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
Dr. Adam Levy