Rolled ankle outward top of foot sore and toes neg swelling no bruise whole foot sore? What to watch for

I would just make. sure to ice it and if there is tenderness while walking consider an elastic anklet.
You never know... Hopefully, you haven't damaged the ankle more than a minor sprain. If this is recent, 6 hrs., you might apply ice to the area and rest it. The bruising can take a couple of days, if at all. Swelling means that the injury is requiring stability and the body will supply the water cast, so to speak. If the pain does not start diminishing in a day or two, you might have it evaluated.