I'm 28 and don't smoke. Can I still have an AFib or Angina if my EKG, chest X-ray, blood, and stress test came back normal? One EKG showed abnormal heart rhythm but 4 others (taken within 5 month span) showed normal heart rhythm. I'm really scared.

Not likely. AFib and angina are definitely unlikely in a person your age with the results you described. You should think about other causes. And "abnormal heart rhythm" is too vague.
Stay calm. 28 year old woman with cardiac concerns. Please stay calm and follow up with your physician. Hypertension is a disease with no symptoms that can affect young people, as can arrhythmia. EKG is one point in time and arrhythmia can be episodic and needs to be investigated with a ZIO patch or holter/event monitoring. You need a cardiology consult. Stay strong and manage it. You can do it, good luck.