I have "untreatable end stage hep c and cirrhosis, meld 19, I'm just getting maintenance meds. No?

Talk to liver doc. Meld of 19 for most is mild-moderate on the spectrum of 'end-stage' cirrhosis with regards to prognosis. Since your were told untreatable it might be due to degree of cirrhosis or other factors, your doctor can explain further, including why may not be a liver transplant candidate. Maintenance meds would then be to control symptoms of the disease, you should ask for palliative care support also.
Nutrition helps. You already abstain from alcohol. Additional liver support with phosphatidyl choline, Alpha lipoic acid, n-acetyl cysteine, milk thistle, s-acetyl glutathione, fish oils, resveratrol, green tea extract, sulforaphane, curcumin, coenzyme q-10 and adequate protein will be of benefit. These things support the normal metabolism of liver cells.