I am on Lexapro, lyrica, (pregabalin)amityripiline and remeron for G A D.Despite dieting and exercising I cant lose weight around tummy, what can I do. Many Thanks?

Spot fat loss does. not occur naturally. By losing weight in general some will probably be abdominal fat. But, we don't get to choose what area of body fat is lost from. Eat healthy & be physically active. Calories burned must > those consumed. Tighten ab's: crunches, reverse crunches, exercise ball crunches, pelvic thrusts, lying leg raises, side bridge & “bicycling” exercise on back. Do regular aerobic exercise.