I have been having flu for 2 weeks. My head is pounding and feels like my skull is exploding. I would like to know if l am having sinus infection?

Dr. Robert Knox
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: 2 Week Flu
The flu does not last two weeks.
A typical course is over by ten days. The "2 week flu" has now become something else, likely a sinus infection. Go see your doctor. Sounds like time for an antibiotic.

In brief: 2 Week Flu
The flu does not last two weeks.
Dr. Robert Knox
Dr. Robert Knox
Dr. Patrick Melder
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Sounds like it
The "flu" typically runs it's course in about 7-10 days.
If you are having cold-like/flu-like symptoms beyound that time (without body aches)... It is likely a sinus infection. Symptoms you would expect: nasal stuffiness, facial pain/pressure, tooth pain, ear pain, throat pain, fatigue, headache.. All symptoms of sinusitis... See your primary care for further evaluation.

In brief: Sounds like it
Dr. Patrick Melder
Dr. Patrick Melder
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology