As a male at 30 years old I an constantly sexually aroused even just by seeing a some what pretty girl walk by is thos normal?

30? Nice! hey, i'm jealous, like all of the other male physicians in this panel. Wish we could take a picture with you. Now be responsible with that thing! don't smoke, don't booze too much, exercise and wear your seatbelt.
It's normal. The question is - did it get you to any trouble? If not, and you are not doing anything harmful to others, and just enjoy the beauty- it's ok. If it goes to extent " constantly" as you wrote, does it affect your intimacy? Are you still able to nave it. In other words, abnormal- if it affects your life in a bad way.