Can you go from a healthy liver to steatohepatitis (advanced fatty liver) in two months time?

Fatty liver risks. Fatty liver is incredibly common, predominantly due to: high alcohol intake, diabetes, high cholesterol, obesity. The more of these risks you have, the greater the chance of fatty liver. Addressing these risks is an important step to correcting fatty liver. Distinguish hepatosteatosis (fatty liver) from steatohepatitis (fatty liver with abnormal liver tests that risks cirrhosis & liver cancer).