I'm 8 days late for my period and I've been having lower back pain, cramps, and tender breasts for the past 2 weeks. Could I possibly be pregnant?

Dr. Gerardo Guerra bonilla

In brief: Pregnancy diagnosis

A woman is fertile from five days before ovulation to the 24 hours after ovulation.
Ovulation can occur as early as eight days after the first day of the last menstrual period Common sign and symptoms of pregnancy are missing a period, nausea/vomiting, fatigue, breast tenderness. Almost all pregnant women will have a positive urine pregnancy test one week after the first day of a missed period.

In brief: Pregnancy diagnosis

Dr. Adam Levy