I believe I have warts on my scrotum doctor. I also have phimosis. What are my chances of developing penile cancer? Can a glans swab test be helpful

No answer, but... There would be no one who can answer your question for sure since many factors contribute to cancer change and circumcision at adult age fails to benefit cancer prevention. So, it would be most logical for you to see a urologist and follow her/his instruction to carry out daily care of life and manage whatever may emerge timely. There is no known swab test to help early diagnosis while being fine.