I have vasculitis and am scarred with it, is there anyway of getting rid of it?

Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care

In brief: Niacin

For my patients I use Niacin extended release you can go upto 1000mg per day.
Ask your doctor to check your lipoprotein a levels and once this normalizes you can lower the Niacin to daily maintenance levels. I have good results with my patients. The other medications I use is vitamin k2, zinc and selenium. Vascular pain do well with lecithin supplements.

In brief: Niacin

Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Vasculitis

Three options include going to a plastic surgeon versus a dermatologist versus a vascular surgeon.
All of whom might have good ideas to help with the scarring. As well as give you the chance to make an educated and well thought out decision of which procedure is best for you.

In brief: Vasculitis

Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology