Hot I started to shivering all of sudden so bad it didn't stop for 2 hours I had a fever of 99.9 I took Tylenol (acetaminophen) and the temp went down now headache ?

Dr. Dimitri Novitzky
Surgery - Thoracic

In brief: Cold

Did you feel bad for a day or so, the shivers and the headache, most probably are related to a cold.
DO you have a running nose, congested sinuses, sneezing, muscle acke?. If these symptoms come today, I think you have a cold. Did you get vaccinated?, do you someone close to you with similar symptoms?.. If you continue with worsening symptoms, you should see a Dr. and take ANTB. In the mean time Motrin every 4-6 hrs. you may, request to see me again, and go in more detail over the symptoms, and request a CXR

In brief: Cold

Dr. Dimitri Novitzky
Dr. Dimitri Novitzky
Dr. Rebecca Gliksman

In brief: Fever

Would follow up today with urgent care /doc .
Could be a number of things . You do not mention if you are coughing, have a sore throat or sinus pressure or had recent dental work but sometimes UTIs are asymtomatic -or minimally symptomatic, as can be pneumonia, or sinusitis, or other infection. f/u w/doc check urine CXR, CBC exam.

In brief: Fever

Dr. Rebecca Gliksman
Dr. Rebecca Gliksman
Dr. Jack Hinkle