I've had a poison ivy rash/blisters for 10 days now (on my outer wrist). It is still swollen, itchy, burning and sore. Is this normal? When will it fa

Dr. John Chiu
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Cortisone cream

You likely have continuing contact with poison ivy through contaminated articles of clothing , the interior of you car (steering wheel , armrest?), or even furniture.
You will need to apply a cortisone cream (may need a Rx strength) to the rash and using dish or laundry detergent to clean out (wear gloves) items (especially the shoes) you might have touched on the day of the exposure

In brief: Cortisone cream

Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu