Left ab pain since Jan. Colonoscopy blood CT &MRI all fine. Plenty water&fiber. Weigh lossHeadache lg fever burping back pain I don't know what to do ?

In brief: Full exam

29 year old lady with chronic abdominal pain, weight loss, headache.
She reports bloodwork, CT and MRI all normal. If you have a significant fever and abdominal pain you need to present to the Emergency Room for full history/physical exam. If you feel comfortable you can visit your physician. Stay calm, stay the course and get fully evaluated in person. Good luck.

In brief: Full exam

Dr. Cornelius O'leary jr
Okay. Well if it is a low grade fever then definitely go to your physician for a full exam. If it helps, go to a new physician to get a fresh opinion. I would also recommend visiting one of the referral centers here in NYC. It can be frustrating when a diagnosis is delayed however sometimes they are challenging. I encourage you to present your information as a medical case on healthtap. Good luck.
Dr. Keegan Duchicela