Tested + for Ana so went to rheumatologist. Second round of blood work tested in normal range for Ana but high range for scl-70 and c reactive protein?

Pathology

In brief: How do you FEEL?

A positive ANA is common in young women and most never go on to have any problems.
Reference ranges even for arcane stuff like Scl-70 are set so that several percent of healthies fall above. If you feel well and it's not super-elevated, I"d ignore it. The C-reactive protein business is famously nonspecific and I think it gets too much attention. Look at the big picture -- how you FEEL.

In brief: How do you FEEL?

Dr. Andrea Brand