Small red bumps that appeared out of nowhere today on the head on my penis and when I pull back the foreskin. They don't really hurt or itch?

Bumps on penis. It would be useful to know, if you have any other signs or symptoms along with these red dots like itching, fever, swelling of head of penis (glans penis). The shape and contour of the said red dots is also important.. Also as per you description, you noticed them after having sex. This may indicated a sexually transmitted infection. If they are red rash like spots with itching and/or swelling of head, then it could be an yeast (candida) infection. Small blister like lesions with pain and fever may strongly indicate a herpes infection. Molluscum contagiosum infection can appear as small bumps with central depression. Also, genital warts due HPV (Human papilloma virus) infection can present as small pink/red bumps over penis.
Bumps on penis. hello~ this could be due to a fungal infection under the foreskin, so wash well will soap and water and place an antifungal cream under the foreskin. If these bumps begin to be painful and look irritated and weep serum, then this is herpes and you should go and see you doc for treatment. thanks.