Hi, does hypothyroidism can produce a burning sensation on vagina there´s no infection on paps or cultures, how hypo can afect vagina vulva and cervix?

Interesting issue. I've been a position for over 20 years and have treated many thyroid patients. I've never heard of thyroid issues causing your symptoms. I would seek the opinion of another gynecologist. There are certain rare conditions such as Lichen Planus that can do this. Of course I am not saying that you have this but maybe another doctor could figure out what is wrong with you. Best of luck!