My hands (mostly fingers) will suddenly turn bright red. Random fingers will be ice cold and others burning hot. My legs and feet get red patches too?

Dr. Matthew Parker

In brief: Raynaud's Phenom?

What you're describing sounds a little like Raynaud's Phenomenon - a blood vessel disorder that causes your fingers and toes to become red, then often pale, and sometimes blue as the blood flow becomes interrupted.
It is common for this to follow exposure to cold conditions. If this is the case, it will likely require eval by a doc. Good luck! Hope this helps!

In brief: Raynaud's Phenom?

Dr. Matthew Parker
Dr. Matthew Parker
Dr. Adam Levy