Im having pain in right heel I walk for excersize should I stop?

Dr. Daniel Farber
Orthopedic Surgery - Foot & Ankle
In brief: Proper shoes
Heel pain is commonly due to plantar fasciitis.
Best strategies are well fitting, supportive, well cushioned shoes with a good arch. It often helps to use a silicone heel cup. A regular stretching regimen is important to focus on heel cord stretches and plantar fascia stretches. Finally, consider cross training by waking some days, and bicycling, swimming, elliptical on other days.

In brief: Proper shoes
Dr. Daniel Farber
Dr. Daniel Farber
Dr. Jeffrey Sider
I would not stop unless the pain prevents you from doing it or makes it worse. I have found that stretching the plantar fascia and Achilles tendon are the most important methods to elimate this problem. Usually the symptoms are the worst when first getting out of bed or a chair..Soimetimes the exercise actually helps.to alleviate the pain as it warms ups and stretches the area.
Dr. Oliver Wang
Podiatry
In brief: Depends
If you are having so much pain that you limb than yes, you need a week of rest.
However, if you are not limping than you can continue walking but do a lot of stretching of your calf muscles and make sure your shoes are supportive running shoes. You may also try an otc superfeet inserts. You may ice and take anti-inflammatories as well. If not better than seek foot doctor.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Oliver Wang
Dr. Oliver Wang
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine