I have spotty periods. My period started Sat. Morning & I had unprotected sex that night. I took Plan B on Mon. Just in case. Was it necessary?

No way to know. Probably it was NOT necessary, but there's no way to know for sure. Conceiving during your period is very unlikely. The egg is being removed from your body along with the uterus lining that would nest it if fertilized. Read up on the facts of the monthly cycle - how it works. You'll feel more confidant. Online, your Dr or pharmacist or librarian can give you info. Best!