HSV2 igg 1.5 IGM neg no s/s of infection. Never lesions, Thoughts. False (+) or (+) genital herpes infection. Virus dormant like HSV1? any worries

Maybe false positive. The HSV IgM antibody test is notoriously unreliable. Real herpes and STD experts never order that test and always ignore the result and so should you. If you have also had an IgG antibody test that is negative, you can safely assume your IgM result is false and that you don't have HSV2.
Past infection (?) HSV1 and HSV2 are part of the Herpesvirus Family; both can lie dormant in cells and can shed/cause sores later. Yes, the test can be a false positive- or it may mean you were infected in the past. Some get HSV infections it but don't even realize it- Ig M goes up in early infection, then drops when Ig G levels start to go up. If worried, talk to your doc who did the test.