I am taking a weight loss flush pill that is called acai berry cleanse and I am supposed to take it 4 times a day. Is it healthy to take these?

Pathology
In brief: Scam
Acai palm fruit was the subject of a multi-level marketing scheme in the USA a few years ago.
The marketers used a variety of fraudulent practices and ended up facing grave legal difficulties. A pilot study on the berries' effect on weight and health was a miserable failure nutrition journal. 10:45, 2011 if you are smart enough to be here, you are smart enough to see through false claims.

In brief: Scam
Dr. Scott Mitchell
Bariatrics
In brief: Acai Berry
As yet another supplement, that is not regulated by the fda, there is no good data supporting the effectiveness of acai berry.
Again, may i recommend good old fashion healthy diet and increasing your activity level to a least a moderate activity level of 5-6 times per week of 30-45 minutes ore more of exercise to help you lose that weight and more importantly keep it off!

In brief: Acai Berry
Dr. Scott Mitchell
Dr. Scott Mitchell
Dr. Luis Matos
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
In brief: Clensing
Acai alone does not cleanse.
What are the other ingredients? If it has cascara and/or senna, you need to take them with a lot of water. Watch out for dehydration. Taking large doses for long periods of time may affect your bowel habits. A week or less cleanse should not be a problem. If you are interested in more colon wellness information. Look at my educational site: indwellwellness.Com.

In brief: Clensing
Acai alone does not cleanse.
Dr. Luis Matos
Dr. Luis Matos
In brief: Dehydration
Be aware of dehidration.It doesn't work anyway.

In brief: Dehydration
Dr. Marek Lutrzykowski
Dr. Marek Lutrzykowski
Dr. Jack Hinkle