Every time I drink just diet soda in the day and no water my pee is really cloudy. Is this normal? Could this be from topamax (topiramate)?

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Could be normal...

Seeing cloudy urine is common usually reflecting the presence of alkaline urine which contains more amorphous phosphate crystals & is related with what we consume.
Personal repetitive experience should suffice to say so and it is okay as long as being comfortable and having a normal urinalysis from a properly collected fresh urine. More? Ask your doctor timely.

In brief: Could be normal...