I have neuropathy. Neurontin is not effective and Lyrica (pregabalin) is too expensive as well as being ineffective. Is there ANYTHING that will work? I have tried

2 directions. You are asking for medications which may assist symptoms, but it is far more important to determine underlying cause, and treat that. Neuropathy may be caused from multiple reasons, and a neurologist who has some experience and understanding needs to be sought. Sometimes, vitamins help, sometimes IVIG may be answer. Lyrica (pregabalin) merely blunts the symptoms.