Diagnosed with acute gastritis and low potassium & magnesium. I also had a UA ictotest that was positive. Doctor not concerned. Should I be?

Pathology

In brief: About what

would you be concerned.
If you have recovered from the acute illness you are back to where you were before it. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, low fat milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex.

In brief: About what

would you be concerned.
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology