Lower left abdominal pain?

More info? Is it sharp or achy? Is it every time or only sometimes? What type? How long does it last? Anything make it better? Anything make it worse? Does food affect the pain? Have you had any surgery? How long has it been there? Have you tried any medications? Did they work? Did you injure yourself? Pulled muscle etc? Has anyone done any studies? Need a bit more info? Any nausea? Fevers?
The lower left. Of your abdomen is where your rectum sits. The most common reason for pain there is constipation and fecal impaction. However, many other conditions can cause that kind of pain, such as ovarian cysts. Your doctor can get more information and do a physical exam to help figure it out.
Lower abdomen pain. Lower abdomen pain on left side can be caused due to constipation, gastroenteritis, diverticulitis, rectal cancer, colon cancer, pyelonephritis (infection of kidney), muscle strain, hernia, testicular causes in males, ovarian cyst, dysmenorrhoea, endometriosis, ectopic pregnancy, appendicitis etc. Best to consult with a doctor. Http://patient. Info/doctor/abdominal-pain-pro.