I'm 19yrs old guy from INDIA. I never took HPV Vaccine. Should I get vaccinated now? In India HPV vaccination is not that common. Ppl don't take it

Stay here or tourist. A person usually follows the vaccine recommendations of the country he is living in (not just visiting for a vacation). If just living in the U.S. for a few months, and not needing vaccinations for school, work, etc., he can follow his home country's recommendations. In the U.S., all persons from about age 11-26 are recommended to get HPV vaccines (but HPV risk if very low if one never has sex).