I hit the top of foot by outside ankle 2 days ago. Very little swelling and bruising. Now aches from big toe up to back lower leg. Could I be broken?

Soft tissue trauma. An x-ray can be used to identify most fractures for sure. So, removing all doubt would necessitate having an x-ray. My take is that you have managed to traumatize either a nerve or tendon passing through the area. Unfortunately an x-ray won't show these problems. An evaluation would help in isolating the source of your pain. Thank you for consulting Healthtap.