My yesterday's blood test shows higher Red cell distributio width - 15.2 ( normal 11.6 to 14%) . . Also my Bilirubin level 1.51%, (0.2 to 1 norm) .

Pathology

In brief: How do you feel?

Your physician can determine whether the slightly high bilirubin is Gilbert's or something worth investigating.
High RDW is no danger but a marker for any of a variety of things. Mine was way higher when I donating blood every eight weeks. If you feel well, relax and be happy for good health. Best wishes, I have heard that the Volga is beautiful in the spring.

In brief: How do you feel?

Dr. Steven Seres