Can I give my baby adult medication like acetaminophen?

Yes, But! But not the same dose. Must be age and weight adjusted to be safe. Note, the liquid tylenol (acetaminophen) for children recommends you ask your doctor if child is less than 2 years old, and so you should ask your doctor to help you adjust the correct dose for your child. I agree with dr. Lindor and katz that it is better not to adjust it on your own, and not to give an adult medicine to an infant.
Maybe not. There are specific doses of "adult" medications for children. Do not deviate from them.
No. Although the active ingredients are the same in adult and baby tylenol, (acetaminophen) it is very easy to make a mistake in dosing. For infants and children, use the specifically designed liquid or chewable products. Your doctor can tell you the exact dose based on your baby's weight.
No. It is never recommended to give an infant adult medication. Always check with your pediatrician before giving any medication, especially in the first few months.
Adult medications. There are various factors, including dose, size, strength, coating etc which are not suitable for kids.
Thanks for asking! No. .. Tylenol (acetaminophen) paediatric liquid needs to be given as per instruction in fever.