Hello! I am a highschool student creating a project on pediatrics and would like to ask a few interview questions. If you don’t mind taking the time t?

In brief: Pediatrician

...for 25 years ...it will be an honor.

In brief: Pediatrician

...for 25 years ...it will be an honor.
Dr. Naomi Zilkha

In brief: I don't see any ?

I'd be happy to help you, but I don't see any question

In brief: I don't see any ?

In brief: Not a chat room

This site is for providing general information to people with medical questions.
It is not a chat room and your questions are never linked, nor sent to the same doc.Find a local ped and pursue your questions in a more appropriate setting.

In brief: Not a chat room

Dr. Alvin Lin
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: Ask away!

Do understand that you're asking questions on an open forum so there's no guarantee as to which doctor(s) will respond.
Remember that we only have 400 characters in which to reply so you may want to try yes/no or multiple choice answers, although 400 characters does allow for short essay. So ask away! By the way, depending upon your goal, specify what type of specialist you need to answer your Qs.

In brief: Ask away!

Dr. Jonathan Jassey