I found a lump internally on the left side of my neck. It was there one month ago but it went away. Now it came back. It causes a small discomfort but no real pain.

Dr.

In brief: Many conditions

A number of conditions can cause neck lumps.
Lymph gland enlargement and thyroid lumps are examples. Some conditions are minor but some conditions can be serious such as cancer. As you are 58 yrs I would recommend you consult your doctor for a proper examination and diagnosis. If your doctor isn't sure of the diagnosis they may organize a scan and a needle biopsy to help.

In brief: Many conditions

Dr.
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Lumps need to be

Evaluated by your doctor. He/she can identify or rule things out.
Glad you are not having discomfort but don't let that stop you from getting to the root of this situation. Peace and good health.

In brief: Lumps need to be

Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Shontae Buffington