I have minimal neuropathy in my foot but doc thinks the damage is from possible the tibital in knee more damage will show it when do i get a new emg?

In brief: Depends on injury...

EMG studies are typically performed to diagnose nerve injury and a specific treatment plan follows according to the patients diagnosis.
If the current treatment is not effective and all treatments have been exhausted an additional EMG study could be done which is usually after a year or so from the original, or if there is an increase in symptoms/pain.

In brief: Depends on injury...

Dr. Eric Weisman