Victoza (liraglutide) and digoxin how do they effect one.Another ?

Dr. Ray Tidman
In brief: Simular side effect
I treat nausea as "dig toxicity" in CHF pt's until, i can get further tests done.
Victoza (liraglutide) in new start ups is frequently nauseating. As a diabetic with heart failure, you are a challenging pt... Control of you blood sugar and fluid levels is critical. You need a close follow up with your doc.

In brief: Simular side effect
Dr. Ray Tidman
Dr. Ray Tidman
Dr. Joan Sy
In brief: No Know interaction
Luckily there is no known drug interaction in combining or using both these medications.
Individuals do react differently to medications so if you are experiencing any side effects "talk to your doctor". You can feel safe in taking these 2 meds together.

In brief: No Know interaction
Dr. Joan Sy
Dr. Joan Sy
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology