Diagnosed with strep this week Tuesday. Researched and I think it's bronchitis. Severe cough with chest and back pains . Am I allowed to go to work?

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatrics - Pulmonology

In brief: Mgt

Please stay well hydrated, rest and monitor your temperature.
You should feel better in a few days, and if there is no fever nor any breathing difficulty, maybe you can return to work. I assume you are on antibiotic treatment now. If your cough is severe and not improving or associated with breathing difficulty, then an ED visit is indicated. They will most likely order a chest radiograph.

In brief: Mgt

Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology