Most days i feel somewhat off balance. I had hbp, chronic sinusitis, and silent migraines. Also my lower back is out of line. Be the cause of balance!

Dr. Darrell Herrington

In brief: See your doctor.

Dysequilibrium may be due to sinus or middle ear congestion, or may occur due to uncontrolled blood pressure or from medication.
It is not likely associated with your back pain. See your doctor for complete evaluation.

In brief: See your doctor.

Dr. Darrell Herrington
Dr. Darrell Herrington
Dr. Holly Maes

In brief: All possible

All of the things you mention could be the cause or contributing to the dizzy, off balance feelings you are experiencing.
You need to have a heart to heart with your doctor to try and sort out which ones may be causing your symptoms and then aggressively manage those.

In brief: All possible

Dr. Holly Maes
Dr. Holly Maes
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology