How to treat muscular lump on neck?

Dr. John Goldman
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: Needs evaluation
A lump may or may not be muscular. Lumps always need consideration for a biopsy because rarely this can be a tumor and I have even seen a muscle tumor due to the muscle swelling in the neck.
Your physician will need to evaluate you and decide the best course.

In brief: Needs evaluation
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: It depend were?
Lump in the neck could be in different spots, 1-in the front the lump here have to checked by your phycsian becuse they many reason and could be bad? 2- on either side of the neck they also could be bad, should be checked.
3-in the back of the neck most of them related to ligment in the back of the neck, this could be treated by madication or injection.

In brief: It depend were?
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Vicken Poochikian