I have a habit of eating raw rice. i am addicted to that. My mom says my haemoglobin level will decrease and i will become anemic if i eat raw rice. ?

Pathology

In brief: What kind of rice?

If you are eating polished rice and do not have sufficient intake of other foods, it could cause nutritional deficiencies worse than anemia.
For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, low fat milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine.

In brief: What kind of rice?

Dr. Peter Kurzweil