I'm going to my dermatologist to seek treatment for jock itch. I'm male she is female. I'm nervous. Will she need to see my penis during the exam?

Pathology

In brief: It will be there

She has seen many penises before, it may be a big deal for you but is just another piece of meat to her. Get over it.
You are going to her as a patient, not a sex object. Wish you good health. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, low fat milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex.

In brief: It will be there

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: Try and

Over the counter anti fungal agent.
And yes, the doctor might want to examine the area in question.

In brief: Try and

Over the counter anti fungal agent.
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Adam Levy