Ent gave phenergan (promethazine) after diagnosed with viral inner ear infecion. Been 3 months and still have. What should I do? Dizziness makes me crazy!

Go back. After three months i would recommend going back to see the ENT doctor one more time especially if you have had no improvement at all.
Re-eval. If it has been 3 months and the symptoms continue then you need to be re-evaluated.
Get another opinion. Vestibular neuritis, inflammation of the balance nerve, causes acute vertigo lasting up to 2-3 weeks and can take up to a year to stabilize. Typically most people with this condition do fairly well except with rapid or complex movement. It improves with balance rehab. You might have positional vertigo brought on by putting the head out of a vertical position. Suggest you see second opinion.