I been getting blister on my legs above my socks recently they painless and are filled with clear liquid. But recently I found one on balls?

Dermatologist. I recommend that you consult a dermatologist for diagnosis and treatment of these lesions. If they are itchy I would suspect a contact dermatitis from something coming in contact with your skin causing an allergic reaction similar to poison ivy, for example. However a dermatologist is best qualified to evaluate these eruptions.