After I had unprotected sex I noticed sort of hair follicle bumps on my penis shaft. But they don't itch or hurt. Could it be anything bad? Or nothing

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Sebaceous cysts?

Clinically and most likely, what you saw represent the common occurrence of hyperactive sebaceous glands of hair follicles.
Nonetheless, without a direct look at / feel on them, it is still hard to offer perfect diagnosis. So, it's reasonable to leave them alone and see if not hurting or bothering. More? See counseling or contact www.healthtap.com/dr-Lin with RQPWJC to login.

In brief: Sebaceous cysts?

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
It is nice of you to let HealthTap & its doctor know the answer was very helpful; they appreciate your thanks and trust.