I've had trouble sleeping for the past few months since I stopped smoking marijuana, the doctor prescribed 5 mg ambien (zolpidem) but it doesn't ever really get ?

Dr. Krishna Kumar

In brief: Insomnia

Commend yourself for not smoking Marijuana.
5 mg Ambien (zolpidem) at bed time may not be adequate for sleep, or you have developed Tolerance;. Let Wise Man within you reflect Stresses causing insomnia. Consider: Avoid • Alcohol • OTC Sleep aids Exercise or Yoga in the evening Before sleeping, • Close that day’s Chapter in Book of Life • Visual imagery of National Parks • Breathing Relaxation • Therapy

In brief: Insomnia

Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology