How long is clonazepam in your system? I took a 0.25 mg dose for anxiety 24 hrs ago. Today, I have severe allergies and would like nyquil to sleep.

Dr. Doanh Nguyen, md, faaaai
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Taking meds together

I assume your question is if it is ok for you to take both clonazepam and benadryl (diphenhydramine) together since both of them make you drowsy.
Clonazepam can be inside your system very long since it has a long half life, like a week to 10 days. However its action duration lasts for about 6-12 hours only. How much drowsiness you have when you take both medications depending on your tolerance. In general, it's ok.

In brief: Taking meds together