I believe I have a plantars wart in my foot and I see specialist next wk,dr said I'll need needle freezing. Is there another way? I can't do needles:(

Dr. Scott Keith
Podiatry

In brief: Make Sure...

Tell the doctor that you cannot stand needles.
Ask him about alternative treatment methods . There are several that do not involve needles. Make sure that is is a wart and not a nucleated callus. The difference has fooled many doctors. Remember cutting them does not always work and many times leaves residual scar tissue. This tissue can often be more of a problem that the original wart ever was.

In brief: Make Sure...