Have a screw from lisfranc fusion that is cutting into neighboring bone. Pain is worsening and getting harder to bear weight. When to call dr? Fu in 6w

Call Dr. Now. If it has been over 6 months call dr. To evaluate and have removed.
Call surgeon now. If you're in pain, call the doctor who did the surgery as he or she will best be able to help you.
Pain. I would contact your surgeon asap.The doctor will want to know any interval changes that are happening. Call and ask to be seen as soon as possible and explain to the person on the phone that you are a recent surgical patient.