Im32 my boyfriend and I been having unprotected sex 4 10 years n never got pregnant I've had cysys on my ovaries n get yeast infections a lot plez help ple ?

Dr. Samuel Pauli
Fertility Medicine

In brief: See your Doctor

If a couple have been trying for over a year and have been unable to get pregnant then the next step would be to visit your ob/gyn or a reproductive endocrinologist for initial testing.
You should have hormone testing of the ovaries and a hysterosalpingogram to makes sure your tubes are open. Your partner should have a semen analysis. They can also address/discuss cyts and yeast infections.

In brief: See your Doctor

Dr. Samuel Pauli
Dr. Samuel Pauli
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Fertility Medicine

In brief: 10 yrs Infertility

You have a serious infertility problem and you need testing and probably treatment.
Normal fertility = 20%/ month. At 2 yrs, <1% would not be pregnant. There are many causes for infertility. You must be over 30 yrs and fertility goes down with female age. See a fertility specialist and sooner is better. Good luck.

In brief: 10 yrs Infertility

Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham